Samsung Galaxy S II (AT&T) SGH-I777 Install I777UCLCK3 Android 4.0.4 ICS Update

Here's how to manaully install the official Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich released for Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777. This guide has been useful if you can't get the update thru Kies or OTA, for some reasons if your device is already rooted or installed with unoofficial firmware.

I777UCLK3

Thus, who aren't touch their devices like rooting and may only update via Kies. You can follow the official support page from Samsung on how to get this update http://www.samsung.com/us/support/SupportOwnersFAQ

I777UCLK3



Manually Update using the original stock ROM I777UCLCK3
Just grab the neceessary files below and read the simple step by step procedure.
- Makes sure the battery is fully charge
- Back-up all important files stored from the device

Odin Flasher Odin3_v1.85


USB Driver: Download

Stock ROM: SGH-I777_ATT_ I777UCLK3_I777ATTLK3 Download

  • Extract or unzip the contents of the zip file in your computer or laptop
  • Run Odin 
  • Now Enter the device into Download Mode:
    With the phone powered off, plug in the usb cable while holding the vol up + vol down buttons (but not the power button). 
  • When the warning screen appears, press Volume up to continue into download mode. 
  • In Odin, the small edit box in the upper left corner will turn yellow, and say something like [0:COM8]. The number could be different. 
  • Click on PDA button the load the I777UCLK3_I777ATTLK3_I777UCLK3_HOME.tar.md5
  • Click Odin's "Start" button. 
  • Watch the progress bar advance in green while the message box in the lower area describes the steps. 
  • When the flash is finished, the top left larger edit box will turn green and say PASS! and your phone will automatically reboot. 
  • Unplug the usb cable from you phone after it boots up. 
  • Success. You're Bone Stock.
    If your phone enters a bootloop, enter into recovery mode and perform a wipe data/factory reset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello All Lovely User i am Here Any Kind Solution Need Just Comment Me i Try to Solved Of Your Problem Early Tnx To Visit My Blog

All Gsm Solution Headline Animator

Followers