Here Is the Method How to Repair Wifi After Flash with offical Firmware of I9505

Here is the method to repair Such Problems After Flash with official Firmware of I9505
Need To Download Some Tools and files

Download GT-I9505_AdamKernel.V1.4.CWM.zip

Download openrecovery-twrp-2.5.0.2-jfltexx.tar

Download any Eur Firmware From Sam mobile.com
and Flash demo phone Fst using odia ( in modam.bin software will give you Error Failed ) don,t Worry Its Normal , disconnect cable and do factory Rest From recovery (Phone Will be Power On Normally But Wifi Will Not Work )
Don,t Worry Will be Repair Inshallah

Connect phone in download mode to odia and flash the phone (openrecovery-twrp-2.5.0.2-jfltexx.tar) in PDA tab

2nd step Copy (GT-I9505_AdamKernel.V1.4.CWM.zip) To Phone memory
Boot the Phone in Recovery Mode once again and flash (GT-I9505_AdamKernel.V1.4.CWM.zip) using twrp custom recovery

Done

Restart Phone And Enjoy Wifi Will start Work Once Aagain ,

Thanks goes to Mr.novidadesandroid From Porto Alegre Brasil

2 comments:

  1. and how to deal with s4 mini live demo unit??
    9195x?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u need any solution tell me full details bro itry my best
    tnx for visist my blog

    ReplyDelete

Hello All Lovely User i am Here Any Kind Solution Need Just Comment Me i Try to Solved Of Your Problem Early Tnx To Visit My Blog

All Gsm Solution Headline Animator

Followers